Gardenia opened its first ever Kiddie Workshop in 2017 to hundreds of kids who enjoyed an – ultimate bread journey workshop experience.
It includes fun-filled, educational learning activities such as storytelling, plant tour guiding, art session, proper hand washing, and healthy eating habits lecture, cooking class, and mascot appearance. More importantly, this year aims to provide an enjoyable experience to the kids through firsthand learning experiences. In addition, they are offering more exciting activities where kids can enjoy and learn.
- kids ages 5-10 years old (accompanied by one parent or guardian)
Note: if kids are not in this age bracket but are already capable to participate in the activities, they are welcome to join.
- Fill out the Gardenia Kiddie Workshop registration form here: https://goo.gl/m6hiXU or download and fill out the form at Gardenia Plant Tour Facebook page (@GardeniaFactoryTour).
- Send the accomplished form via Facebook PM or thru email at [email protected]
- Bring empty packaging of the following Gardenia products on the day of the workshop: one loaf, pandesal/bun, Cream roll, Pocket Sandwich, and Twiggies
- Bring any ID that indicates the kid’s date of birth on the day of the workshop.
- Introduction to Bread Making,
- Story Telling,
- Plant Tour,
- Art Sessions,
- Bread Store Junior Crew,
- Baking Class,
- and a whole lot more exciting surprises!
- Trunk line: (02) 889-8990 | (049) 539-1136 to 40 local 258
- Mobile: 0917-894-2341 | 0920-911-4606
- E-mail: [email protected]